The premium wheelbarrow for construction
- 100 litre bolt-free galvanised steel, painted pourer tray
- 160kg load capacity
- Large tray for loads and material
- Extra heavy duty construction
- Steel wheel and tough tyre
- Hot-dip galvanised protection
- Supplied assembled
- 25kg in weight, when empty
Tradesman Metal XLXP
All the benefits of the Tradesman Metal XL wheelbarrow, but with a puncture-proof wheel.
The Tradesman Metal XLis a premium metal wheelbarrow for the construction industry.
- It is designed for rough work in demanding construction conditions.
- It is ideal for mixing, transporting and placing concrete; carrying construction materials and tools; and it makes a comfortable seat!
- The Tradesman’s low centre of gravity when carrying large loads gives the wheelbarrow stability and good balance, earning it top marks for agility and productivity.
- It is a premium trade quality wheelbarrow with great handling.
- It rides on a wide puncture-resistant wheel and stands on our hot-dip galvanised frame and legs.
If a wheelbarrow can have aptitude, style and good looks, this is it.
Ideal for resisting impacts and sharp, heavy, bulky and abrasive loads.
- 100 litre, 160kg capacity.
- 1.2mm thick, hot-dip galvanised steel.
- The tray is galvanised and then painted safety yellow for durability and high visibility on construction sites.
- The thick, tough tray has a big, flat, bolt-free base for stacking materials.
- The cantilevered, focused, jug-like pourer spout makes light work of placing concrete.
- The wide tray base means you can carry ten or more concrete blocks safely.
- Reinforced rim.
- The shape and position of the tray makes light work of heavy loads.
- Mounted on the rugged Tradesman chassis.
Very strong and stable.
- Heavy duty hot-dip galvanised frame.
- Hot-dip galvanised legs, braces, nuts and bolts.
- 25mm diameter axle.
- The handgrips are a unique non-slip design. Even in wet and greasy conditions your grip is uncompromised.
Simply put, we think this is the ultimate steel rimmed wheel for any wheelbarrow.
- 4 ply tyres – 16x4.80/4.00-8 tyre with a thick, block tread.
- Wide steel rim with rolled edge to care for the tyre over bumps and edges.
- The butyl rubber inner tube holds pressure longer.
- Large, free-running, high quality, precision sealed ball bearings.
Optional XP Wheel
- 180kg capacity puncture proof NEVER FLAT PU tyre.
The following spare parts are available for a Tradesman Wheelbarrow:
To purchase your spare parts please see your local retailer.
"The Tradesman Wheelbarrow offers outstanding value for all trades. It's designed for New Zealanders and will last for decades."